Pages


This is definitely my least favorite card to make. A good friend of my mom's passed away this week, so she commissioned a card from me. I only have two sympathy sentiment stamps, so I printed part of this sentiment from MS Word and stamped the "sympathy" where I wanted. She really loved how it turned out, and I suppose that is what really matters.


stamps: Plaid sentiment
ink: Colorbox chalk in charcoal (because my printer does not print in black, it's the darnedest thing)
cardstock: PTI kraft, Bazzill Dotted Swiss
patterned paper, DCWV The Luxury Stack
embellishments: Martha Stewart taffeta ribbon, sticky backed pearls by Recollections
tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Cornice Edge Punch, McGill Baby Blossoms Punch

1 comment:

Lauri said...

So difficult to make cards like this...but you did such a nice job!