Pages



These basicGrey Marrakech buttons are so luscious! And the paper is too! I may need to order another pad, I do so love the 6x6 size. This is yet another of the commission cards, and I'm loving this simple layout.



sentiment: CK Cardstarters font
cardstock: PTI kraft, SU! (whatever color that is)
patterned paper: basicGrey Marrakech
embellishments: basicGrey Marrakech buttons, stick backed felt (stash), natural colored crochet cotton
tools: Shapeabilities by Spellbinders for sentiment tag, EK Success notebook edge punch

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Prettyprettypretty! I vote that it is Cameo Coral (an orangey pink).

PS: Your goods are on their way!

Mary Dawn said...

i think you are probably correct, but i srsly have no idea! LOL

Kelly said...

I loves it! You make me all kinds of gel arse!