Pages

At what age do children learn to share? My two are 5 and 3...they haven't reached that age yet. Perhaps they either share or don't and my two are two of the don'ts.

This card is another for the sets I was commissioned (which still haven't been delivered, by the way).

I cut that felt square out with the Nesabilities labels 1 that I purchased from All That Scraps. It is sticky backed felt, so there was paper--otherwise I'm not convinced that my Cuttlebug could have done the job. I have recently started adding a cardstock shim when I cut because it feels loose and my sandwich isn't as tight as it used to be.

That adorable patterned is a new pad that I bought at Michaels a few days ago, so it's probably discontinued, right? Its darling and doodly and has something for everyone in it, I cannot find it anywhere, so Leslie Hanna, Crooked Stamper, why don't you get on it: K&Company Daydreams. ;)



sentiment: CK Cardstarters font
cardstock: PTI kraft, Bazzill textured red
patterned paper: Daydreams by K & Company, sticky felt from my stash
embellishments: gingham ribbon by Offray
tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities and Shapeabilities (for the tag), Cuttlebug houndstooth embossing folder

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

OMG, you crack me up! I've FAILED YOU! No K&Co Daydreams to be found but the stickers. So sorry. ;-(