Pages

I love this paper! Its called Chloe's Closet and its by Making Memories, its a 6x6 pad full of fun little papers with interesting elements. I love how it turned out!





sentiment: CK Cardstarters font
cardstock: PTI kraft
patterned paper: Chloe's closet 6x6 pad
embellishments: Offray ribbon, Making Memories crystal brad, green felt coaster from Michaels dollar spot
tools: EK Success spiral notebook edger punch & 1-1/2 inch circle, Marvy tag punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities rectangle for sentiment

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, how cute! I do not have the collage-y gene.

Apron Strings said...

All your cards are so pretty! Can't wait until my lessons start! luv, Granny

Lauri said...

I never would have noticed it was upside down! Great card...I cannot do that collage thing at all...I guess my brain is too geometric!