Pages

A Scrapling

I save them, they're in a basket, sort of forlorn and lonely. But scraps don't get alot of play at my craft table. But now, scraplings I can do. This was the Splitcoast VSN teaser challenge, but I never managed to get it uploaded over there this weekend.

This card took me 20 minutes, maximum...everything but the pearls was a scrap from the pile by my cutter. Oh, well, the butterflies were in a bag of scrap shapes Cuppy Cake punched for me and sent in her most recent BOX OF LOVE. This is barely 2 inches wide and maybe 3 inches tall. So cute in it's tweeness. It would be perfect to tie to a package or to leave in hubby's lunch sack. I'm down with the scrapling.





3 comments:

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

CUTE! I just recently saw these little buggers and I love love!! I am making all the preschool valentines in this format - oh the paper savings! More to hoard!

Love your butterflies!

Tell more about the BOX OF LOVE...like, where's mine? *wink*

Dawny P said...

I haven't seen these before and I love this one. Tell me more!!!

Oh I just loved your comment on my post re your new President and your hopes for your kids. It inspired me to make a little something for all my US friends which I put on my blog xxx

Unknown said...

This is so fresh and creative! Love the colors and layout!