Pages

My Funny Valentine

I had originally colored this sweet bear and his snowman friend from C.C. Designs Digitals for use in a Christmas Card, but we all know how that turned out. *cough*

They're so cute, what with their little hearts that I decided they'd be perfect for Valentine's. I mean, it's still cold in February, right?

He's printed on Georgia Pacific white cardstock and colored with Koh-I-Noor and PrismaColor pencils (blended with stumps and Goo Gone). The cardstock is Bazzill and the patterned paper is Basic Grey. The sentiment is from a Prickley Pear grab bag I got last year, and tend to forget that I got a gazillion sentiments for every occasion. The tag shape is punched with a Marvy super mega hella big (I don't know which) punch that I picked up at Michael's for half off sometime during the holidays--I've used it a ton, on cards I passed out at work but never took pictures of. The snowflakes are Martha Stewart punches and the ribbon is velvet vintage that I can't use enough.



I made a wonderful discovery last night while cleaning my acrylic blocks. I wiped them with a magic eraser, just the Wal*Mart brand, and the StazOn came right off. I tried it with my acrylic stamps and it wasn't quite the miracle I was hoping for, but I did get clean blocks.

Have a great Monday and I'll see you all back here tomorrow, except every time I type that it doesn't happen....so, uhm, I'll see ya at a yet to be determined time. :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

oh oh oh thanks for the tip on cleaning acrylic blocks! Mine are such a mess!!!!! I am so excited to try that to clean mine (boy, is my life boring, isn't it??)

Cute card, and I love the way you photograph your creations!

Anonymous said...

I love the valentine card!! So gifted you are. I'm jealous of your creativity. Love ya Mary Dawn!