Pages

I Was Wondering...

...what inks played best with the Crafter's Companion Gamsol Blending Solution. So I did some experimenting. I gathered up all of the black ink pads I have (no small task, I have all of the inks) and stamped an image from Sheena Douglass' A Taste of India Henna Mango set in each black ink on a strip of Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock.

These are my results:

  • in the area that is circled, i dripped blending solution
  • where the pink is i blended Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencil with a blending stump saturated in blending solution
  • at the swirly tail, i swiped a clean saturated blending stump over the area
  • all inks were heat set before i began my experiment






available at the CC US webstore

available at the CC US web store 

available at the CC US web store


No comments: