Pages

Bebunni Christmas

SN pens: blender, PP1, GG1, GT2, BT2, CR7, CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4
SN pencils: Essentials; 004, 009, 015, 020, 112, 120 | Marine; 114 | Marine; 053, 054, 062

Here's another sneak peek of the new Bebunni Christmas stamps. I used my Spectrum Noir markers and pencils to color this image, I love that I'm able to get so much depth and shading when I use the 2 together. 

I distressed the crap out of this card, those pattern papers reminded me so much of peeling wallpaper, and the way they "took" the distress ink was different and interesting, the water spots turned out very cool, I think.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Adorable!

Bev said...

WOW! This is a Stunning Card. I have All of The SN Markers and have been Debating long and hard about whether I really need The Pencils as well. After seeing The Amazing result of Your Colouring. I believe I have My Answer. BEAUTIFUL....