Pages

If Nothing Ever Changed...



Sheena Douglass's newest A Little Bit Sketchy stamps are these amazing, enormous butterflies that look beautiful stamped in colors OR stamped and colored in with your Spectrum Noir markers. 

For this card, I stamped the butterfly and sentiment from The Butterfly Effect set in Memento Paris Dusk dye ink; I colored the butterfly with GBs, TNs & EBs. 

I stamped one of the large hibiscus images from Sheena's Floral Fantasy Wild Rose & Hibiscus set in Memento Dandelion dye ink onto yellow cardstock to create some texture for the background. I finished off the butterfly with some Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle, but I carefully applied it with a paint brush to get maximum shimmer. 

I think this sentiment is a good reminder for when life gets all change-y when you aren't expecting it. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this card, and especially the sentiment! We all need to remember that change is necessary!

Sarah G said...

Love that butterfly - it is really dramatic!