Pages


This card might be a bit familiar to you, I recently made a twins card for my mom with the same layout and patterned papers. A friend of mine just had a baby today so I was inspired to give birth to this. I love it SO BAD!



stamps: Hero Arts Clear Design Elephants
cardstock: PTI vintage cream and smokey shadow, not sure of the pink's provenance
patterned paper: making memories sabrina 6x6

accessories: recollections pearls (colored with a fandango pink bic mark-it), rubons by heidi grace for fiskars, pink ribbon is offray

10 comments:

Nancy said...

What a sweet baby card!

Virginia L. said...

This is such a cool card for welcoming the baby!FABULOUS!!

sherree said...

this card is adorable!!!

Libby Hickson said...

So sweet & cute!! I love those elephants, what a great color combo!

TanishaRenee said...

this is the most adorable card ever! Love the ribbon technique!

Juls said...

Just gorgeous! Love the paper piecing, and how you have used the ribbon!! Hugs Juls

Louise said...

Wow! I would frame this and hang it on my wall. Gorgeous! Thanks for your inspiration (and kind comment on my blog :-D ).

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet and rocking color palette!

Ann said...

Eeee! SO cute! I love how you did the ear in a different pattern..I'll have to try that!

Mandy said...

This is SO the cutest EVER!!!