Pages

My daughter's kindergarten teacher is a peach. This is her first year teaching her own class and she has really gone out of her way to help with Caitlin's issues. She made Caitlin and Collin both 2 workbooks to keep them occupied during the holiday break. To thank her, I made this tiny 3-1/2 x 3-1/2 box filled with even tinier 3 x 3 thank you notes and matching kraft envelopes. Then I made a card and of course, I had to make a little gift-y bag as well. The tutorial for the box is from Splitcoast and the tutorial for the gift bag is from Christine at Scraptime.



 




**my photos are terrible, sorry

stamps: Hero Arts Classic Message 2010 catalog, Studio G
cardstock: PTI
patterned paper: Making Memories Autumn Splendor 8x8 specialty pack
accessories: detail white embossing powder, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Offray ribbon, Ranger Distress Ink

3 comments:

Lauri said...

That is very pretty!!! and your photos are not bad!!!

mudmaven said...

I think your photos are just fine! They show off this lovely, thoughtful gift very well. It's gorgeous and I'm certain it will be very well received by it's recipient. ~chris

Leslie Hanna said...

cute cute!

And, like moi, you are wanting to show us your ART, not enter a photo contest. :-)