Pages

Vintage Ornament in 3D D D D

Yeah, that was an echo! I've been on the lookout for some vintage ornament stamps that were the right design, shape and size. I'm not telling you where these came from, I'm too ashamed! (But I ordered them from Leslie Hanna, The Crooked Stamper.) I cased a card from Devlinwhite's Splitcoast Gallery, it's so perfect for this larger ornament stamp. I just wish I'd stamped the ornament in red instead of green. I'll be doing this one up again, for sure.







Here is a detail shot:


stamps: Tree Trimmings by SU!, Hero Arts Jolly Christmas
cardstock: PTI vintage cream and kraft
patterned paper: Snow Kissed Digikit by Betsy Tuma & April Freebie by Crystal Wilkerson (both are free kits available at 2peas)
accessories: Antique Linen Distress Ink and my ranger inking tool, Martha Stewart detail scissors, ecru crochet cotton and some Offray ribbon

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

*squeal* A mention! Heh heh, and it is LOVERLY! I should have bought that set. NICE!

Diana said...

WOW, this is stunning!

Allison Rankin said...

You are killing me with your cards...they look super! Lovey the new blog look too!