Pages

Hero Arts Holiday Tags Week

Recently, Hero Arts began offering digital images and kits through Two Peas In A Bucket. Many of them are free or super cheap. I think this adorable snowman stamp image was $.99. I recolored it in Photoshop to make it a snowgirl and made a round tag with my Spellbinders Nestabilities and some gorgeous (my last pieces, in fact) double faced satin ribbon from Martha Stewart's collection at Michael's.



hero arts holidaytags week
Here's a detail shot:
hero arts holidaytags week
stamps: HA Digital Snowman available at 2peas
cardstock: Georgia Pacific white for printing, PTI kraft
patterned paper: 2peas May Freebie
accessories: Martha Stewart double faced satin ribbon, cell phone bling rhinestones, sakura micron pen

3 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

very nice, I love the pretty colors and the bling!

Hugs,
Patricia

Karen said...

Oh my!! Now is he ever cute or what?! Love that you've popped him out and sat him atop some pretty ruffled pink ribbon....happy sighs... :>:>

Lydia said...

such a cute little tag, great job