Pages

My Final All That Scraps Guest Designer Feature

I'm sad to see September end, I had a great time being a part of All That Scraps this month. The realease was huge and beautiful and it really gave me an itch to be on a design team full time. Deadlines and a purpose really motivate me to create.

Amy chose my two personal favorites from my submissions to feature yesterday on my final day on the blog.

I used PTI kraft cardstock for the tiny 3 x 3 one layer card. I stamped in Tim Holtz Distress Inks and also colored the pumpkins with distress inks. I made 5 or 6 versions of this card before I was satisfied--I used the same layout for the stamping/masking on each, but I colored in different parts. This version with the pumpkins POPPING was my favorite. And now I have 5 other versions to send for Thanksgiving greetings (like that's gonna happen, sha).




This card is also a ton of stamping, masking and coloring in with distress inks. I had to put Emma and Trevor on a card together! This card is 5.5 x 5.5--larger with the over hanging sentiment. I love how it came out with the soft warm tans and oranges.

Thanks Amy and Christine, I've had a blast designing for All That Scraps this month. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the opportunity.


1 comment:

d'Dragon said...

I love your Emma & Trevor card & love you how set the sentiment off the side!