Pages

Mondays are MINE this month...

...but I didn't get around to posting my ATS Monday Guest Designer Spotlight until today. Sorry about that.

I really did have so much fun (still having!) creating projects with the ATS September release. Fall is my favorite time of year, especially in Kentucky. The leaves have already started changing this year due to an unusually mild Summer.


This card features Swiss Pixie Pippi in all her pumkin-ness and AmyR's Autumn Sentiments. I loved exploring watercoloring with Tim Holtz Distress Inks by Ranger. The warm orangey tones along with the PTI Ripe Avocado cardstock make me so happy. I used patterned paper and coordinating gems from Michael's Recollections brand. I also used my Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots EF, Nestabilities and an EK Success (aren't they all, really? HA) border bunch to accessorize and embellish my card.

I've got one more Monday feature as September's Guest Designer for All That Scraps; I'm so thankful to have been invited to create with them this month.


5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Adorable...great layout for this gal!

Rachel said...

Love love love the colors!

Ravana said...

oh I love this it so looks like she is waiting for the great pumpkin, in all her pumpkin finery LOL

Kelly said...

I'm playing catch up in your blog. I am loving your cards 4srs. I think the mouse in the big pants is my fave. love you. x

Patricia Garcia said...

LOVE it, your cards are awesome!!