Pages

Every Day Is A Gift, Darling


This lovely shop-a-holic from Crafter's Companion and Frou Frou made an appearance on my Instagram feed recently when I colored her with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers for #TheDailyMarker30Day2 challenge running this month. My friend, Kathy Racoosin brought back this fun, no stress challenge for the month of June. Just color something everyday, even if just for 5 minutes, and post to whatever social media you prefer and add #TheDailyMarker30Day2.

Frou Frou Shoppe
SN: FS2, FS3, GG1, GG2, GG3, BG1, BG2, BG3, TN2, TN3, TN4, DR2, CR9, CR10, IG1, IG2, IG4, LG1, LG2, LG3, EB1, Blender
Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Fabulous card!

Shari said...

I love this! I firmly believe the world just needs more hat boxes! ^_^ (to be used as craft storage, of course)