Pages

Let Our Lives Be Full


This is one of my favorite Neat & Tangled stamp sets EVER! I can't get enough of Danielle's hand-lettered beauties. I mounted the images to my Fiskars compact stamp press and inked individual areas with Memento Luxe pigment ink on little sponges. I stamped onto some lightweight vellum (it's curly, see? *sigh*) and then embossed with iridescent embossing powder. I added my panel to a plaid I'd stamped with the same colors and a Simon Says Stamp set. Finally, I added a fun mix of sequins. Who says green and brown are our only Fall options?!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the glitz!

Beth H. said...

So cute! Love the colors! Ugh - vellum is so beautiful but can be really difficult to work with.

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card.

Anonymous said...

the card is so bright and colorful - even toned down with the vellum.
this is a great new idea for stamps.
txmlhl@yahoo.com

Kathy Krug said...

Love your handmade by stamp.