Pages

Crafter's Companion Scruffy Little Cat Sneak Peek

SN: BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4, CR2, CR3, CR4, CR6, CR7, CG1, CG3, CG4, FL3, FS3, FS5, FS8, FS9, TN2, TN4, TN9, EB1, EB2, CT2, CT4, blender

This is Chanel.

Chanel is very glamorous. She might be addicted to false eyelashes, too. 

Chanel is one of 6 new girls being released later this month by Crafter's Companion. These images are quite large, this is a standard A2 card. I couldn't bear to add a sentiment, she's too fabulous for words. 

I stamped her in Memento Rich Cocoa dye ink and colored her in with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I added shimmer with Sheer Shimmer Spritz in sparkle all over the image as well as on her eyelids, dress and eyelashes. 

I wonder where she's headed, all dolled up this this?

2 comments:

Shelly said...

This is SWEET!

Patti J said...

You are SUCH an enabler! I had to shop at CC after your post last week! What a sweet image! I actually sat with a lady on Saturday at a local winery that had eyelashes just about like these! She actually bragged on how 'good' she is at applying eyelashes and makeup :) Hugs...