Pages

Mother's & Father's Release from @simonsaysstamp

The most recent release from Simon Says Stamp is ahhhhhhhmayzing! The Summer Garden stamp set designed with Mama Elephant is so beautiful, the sentiments in the set are just perfect. I colored my flowers and leaves with distress markers and blended it out with my Wink of Stella Clear glitter brush marker.

I added the flowers to a stitched circle die cut from a gorgeous lil' inker set and mounted that on my card front. For the card front I used the stitched diagonal cover plate also from lil' inker. Good grief, a girl could get addicted to all that gorgeous stitching. 


Supplies:

3 comments:

Lin said...

So yummy, Mary Dawn - those flowers and matching dies should be on their way soon to me - can't wait to play! And lovin' the Lil' Inker things, too - thanks for showing them in action!

Laura Pryor said...

This is sooo very awesome!!!
Love it!
Laura
Lil' Inker Designs

Amy Kolling said...

I am literally swooning here just like when you made the card!!!! It's so incredible!!!!