Pages

Making Ink Sprays Using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pen Refills

This idea has been brewing for awhile, I thought that ink sprays using the refills from Spectrum Noir would be a nice addition to my crafting arsenal. I made the spray inks by mixing the refills with rubbing alcohol. They dry quickly, they don't run to much when spraying over stencils and masks and they coordinate with my Spectrum Noir Markers.

I played around with some tags that I picked up from Crafter's Companion and I embellished some of the tags (above).

I filmed while I made the sprays and played, you can watch the video embedded below or over at my YouTube Channel.

1 comment:

Wendy G. said...

What fun to watch you play and your background music was not annoying like most people's choices for videos! Thanks for the inspiration to use my reinkers this way, too.