Pages

Happy Mother's Day

This image is called "Two Bad Mice"--but there a million in that shoe! I have 2 bad mice of my own, and some days it seems like they're a million places at once into a million things...so I get it! For Mother's Day they gave me a television for my craft room and watercolor paintings framed and all! I guess they want to make me as comfortable in here as possible, probably so I will leave them alone!

I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth and colored it in with my Spectrum Noir Markers. My sentiment is from the Male and Female sentiment sets in the clear Beatrix Potter range from Crafter's Companion, as is the image.

I hope all my mom friends have a great Mother's Day. 

1 comment:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Sounds like a great mother's day! Happy mother's day!