Pages

ABNH Challenge #22 and i {heart} papers


as many times as i've used this set over the years, i've never used it to stamp a pattern. i know, right? i used pale tomato, tide pool and soft granite shadow inks on speckled cardstock from avery elle (swwwwwwwooooooooon, y'all). it's such a retro-licious color combo and it goes right along with the phone images in the set. i adhered the stamped panel to the right of the card front and repeatedly stamped my sentiment in the space left on the left. i LOVE how this turned out, even if i don't love talking on the phone. 





10 comments:

Tracy Ercole said...

Great stamping and gorgeous colours. Love!

Joyce said...

I love the way you used this stamp set. I only wish I had thought of it first! I adore background stamping in general, and your color scheme it just perfect.

Suzanne said...

This card is soooo amazing!!!

Janelle Stollfus said...

So retro and fun! I'm gonna have to dive into my stamp set stash and see if I have any Hero's that need to get inky. I've been stalking your blog... :D

Unknown said...

LOVE the colors, love the card. You are my card hero. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi MDQ! This is so great! I love that color combo, and don't even get me started on that layout. LOVE. Perfect card!!! :-)

Klara said...

I love the mixture of the stamps and colors. Really perfect... :)

Jingle said...

Totally cute card! Love it!

Nancy K said...

Love those colors! That's one of my favorite stamp sets, love how you gave it a fresh new look!

Barbara said...

Wonderful card....great colors and I love Hero Arts designs, too!