Pages

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens



They'll make you feel like a bonafide artiste! They have me, anyway. I always thought I wasn't the coloring kind. I thought wrong!

I stamped the poppy image and the birthday sentiment from the new Stamp-It Australia Imagine Dreamy Daisies EZMount Set onto Crafter's Companion Premium Cardstock. I colored my image with my alcohol pens, of course.

I matted my colored panel onto black cardstock and popped that up onto a pink card base. Finally, I added some black enamel accents to my flower centers



7 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

LOVE this! I am not a colorer and never will be.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty, girl!!

Wendy G. said...

Yay! Another Spectrum Noir gal! We seem to be few and far between! Your card is lovely.

Froggietalks said...

Are Alcohol markers really that good for inept colorers? I can't seem to shade properly, but I do okay with pencils and a blender pen. I don't really have a lot of money to invest in more colouring items, but this card is SO FABULOUS, that I'm tempted :)

Awesome work Mary Dawn :)

ThePurplePlace said...

Stunning? Love your colors. .so petty?!

Tiff said...

muy interesante... You have me second guessing my "other alcohol marker" brand. HAHAHA! Your card is perfect!

Gretchen said...

So pretty! I have some of these markers but have not mastered them (at all!). You've motivated me to try again!