Pages

Love Blooms

Today, Crafter's Companion released 6 new EZMount stamp sets. The Crisalis Classics by Christine Haworth line are very detailed and lovely images with elegant sentiments. Each set even has a couple of border/background building elements, too.
i promise that is stickles on those hearts and not a foreign substance LOL
I used Wedding Day for my small square card and colored in the bouquet and just a bit beyond and cut out only a portion of the image.


I die cut a border for my image and a ticket tag for my sentiment. I embossed the pink panel with a Memory Box die and added it to black cardstock. I added the entire panel to a gray card base. As an afterthought, I added the 2 pink heart die cuts along with some stickles for the hearts and the flowers.

my supplies:


4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!! Absolutely STUNNING!!! You freaking ROCK! Genius idea to just use the bouquet!

MamaKaraba said...

Beautiful card. It has my wedding colors of pink and grey from 1987. LOVE it.

Loly Borda said...

So beautiful!TFS

Judy Tuck said...

Absolutely gorgeous!