Welcome to the Altered Basics Blog Hop! The Clearsnap Design Team is inking and altering our Basic Necessities, a variety of packaging materials and containers released at the CHA-W 2012 show in Anaheim, CA earlier this year. These "Basics" allow you to create custom inkpads, mix your own color combinations of Smooch Spritz and glitter, as well as provide a blank canvas for cute altered gifts, like the adorable tins our My First ColorBox Stamps are packaged in. You might recognize packaging from some of your favorite Clearsnap products like the salt shaker style jars from the Donna Salazar Designs Fairy Dust Glitter, an uninked ColorBox inkpad, and the Clear Boxes our Smooch Spritz Assortment Packs are packaged in. We think these Basic Necessities will allow your creativity to soar!
We're also excited about giving away a set of select Basic Necessities items as a prize for one hop commenter! Just click on the blogs each day, browse through the post and check out the "Altered Basic", and then leave a comment about your favorite Basic Necessity to be entered to win.
For an extra entry, post the secret phrase "I love the Basics!" on our Facebook Page here: http://www.facebook.com/
We'll choose one winner from all of the comments on March 9, 2012!
March 7, 2012
- Clearsnap Blog - Tami Sanders http://clearsnap.blogspot.com/
- Sabrina Alery http://sabrinaalery.blogspot.
- Mary Dawn Quirindongo http://mypinkmexico.blogspot.
- Jean Okimoto http://davebrethauer.typepad.
- Daniela Dobson http://danieladobson.blogspot.
March 8, 2012
- Clearsnap - Jean Okimoto http://clearsnap.blogspot.com/
- Steph Ackerman http://stephaniescraps.
- Jennifer Priest http://hydrangeahippo.
- Charlotte Jenkins http://suepup.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to leave a comment about your favorite Basic Necessity on each blog in the Hop. Happy Hopping!
--the Clearsnap Design Team
For my project, I altered the clear glass shaker jar and I used the uninked pad with case for a fun custom ink pad technique.