Pages

Clean & Simple Card Class (is almost over and i have a sad)


I have had a severe lack of motivation to create for my blog lately, I'm sorry about that. I hope to finish my 15 days of Christmas at some point, just so there is a full series in my archives. I also plan on devoting next week to my Simon Says Stamp February Card Kit, so excited about their monthly card kits!

This set of cards was inspired by Clean & Simple Card Class from OnlineCardClasses.com--you get top notch designers and great tips for making clean and simple cards.

Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you on Monday with my first batch of ideas for your February "Love Me Tender" Kit.

5 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Perfect set of clean and simple cards! :)

Linda said...

Me likey!!! That central image stamp is gorgeous!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Love these cards!!!

Chari Moss said...

how pretty!

Unknown said...

These are so pretty!!!