Pages

You Are My Happy


This is going to be a short post sharing a card that I made using the new Clearsnap Simple Dots Rollagraph--the perfect teeny dot! I've used it on practically everything I've made since it landed in my hot little hands. It's super easy to line it up and roll a whole card front and you can use any ink with it. Here, I used Colorbox Pigment Brush Pads in Peony and Coral. It's a beautiful combo that I will definitely use again.

Have a great weekend, I'll see you on Monday (my birthday! wheeeeee). 







5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Happy almost birfday!!!!

~amy~ said...

Cute! Love silhouettes!

Shelly said...

Great card! Lovely colors and I will have to be looking into getting one of those rollers for myself!!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Very pretty--love the colors and the boy and girl Silhouettes. Happy Birthday to you--I hope that all your wishes come true.

Eva Laney said...

super cute card, love It!!! great dots roller, I love that too. Happy Birthday!!!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog