Pages

12 x 12 paper purge huge lot for sale *** SOLD ***




I am purging my 12x12 patterned paper, patterned cardstock and solid cardstock. This stack is almost 5 inches tall and includes a mostly complete Basic Grey Pyrus collection pack, some Doodle Bug Designs patterned paper, die cuts and stickers, lots of Making Memories, lots of Cosmo Cricket, lots of American Crafts, some My Minds Eye, some Bazzill textured and swiss dot solids and some solid Color Bok--multiples of some, some die cuts with one or two missing, some sticker sheets with one or two missing--I'm asking $50 for the lot and I'm not willing to split it apart, it must go as is. Please email me at mypinkmexico at gmail dot com if you're interested, $50 includes shipping to the US only (international shipping would be more than the paper is worth, so let's keep it domestic). Thanks so much!






2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

WHYYYYYYY?

Whimsical Wendy said...

Yes, why? These papers are gorgeous, I'd have a hard time parting with so many wonderous designs. How can you bear it?!? =$