Pages

you're the best

stamps: hero arts envelope pattern, sending smiles messages and  sweet threads set (w/basicGrey)
ink: clearsnap colorbox fluid chalk in lime pastel, wisteria, tangerine, berrylicious & chestnut roan;
ranger ind. distress in frayed burlap
cardstock: a muse | studio vanilla
tools: tonic edge distresser
embellishments: hero arts craft twine, stash button
Yes you are! Thanks for reading me. This card is very similar to a card I recently posted, I just added some bits n bobs and ALOT of distressing. Have a Happy Memorial Day, my friends. I'll see you Tuesday!

shop|browse|share


5 comments:

~amy~ said...

no, you're thee best:) Lovin' the bits & bobs...what a strange saying...bits & bobs...from wikipedia:

Bits and Bobs also is English slang for a collection of small items too numerous or varied to name individually. It originated from carpenters' tool kits containing parts for a drill, with bits used for making holes while bobs are routing or screwdriving drill attachments.
e.g. Can you get that yellow box of bits 'n bobs from the van?

I grew up in a household where we didn't hear sayings like that...I still come across sayings to this day that I haven't heard of....

Amy's had too much coffee and not enough zzz's.

Lindsay said...

LOVE this one Mary Dawn! Those colors are so vibrant!

Serena said...

Beautiful! Love the background pattern, the distressed edges and those bright flowers! Such a happy card!

Jess-The Whimsical Butterfly said...

Absolutely STUNNING! WOW! I love the flowers-an love the accenting w/ the distressing. beautiful colors, too! adorable. the whole thing- LOVE. <3

dustypenny (Joy) said...

Lovely card, Mary Dawn!