Pages

Happy Birthday

stamps: Hero Arts & a muse | studio
ink: a muse | studio sky pigment
cardstock: PTI white & black, a muse | studio sky
patterned paper: a muse | studio gingham
embellishments: a muse | studio twinkle stickers & white paper flowers
tools: fiskars edge punch, spellbinders, ek success circle punch

I used a ton of a muse | studio goodies on this card! the sentiment, gingham paper, sky blue ink and the sky blue scalloped cardstock, the gems and the flowers are all a muse! The festive background is 2 Hero Arts cling background stamps (life of the party words & horizontal lines), I roughly masked the white cardstock layer and used the horizontal panel to 'disguise' it. The flowers began life as plain white, but I squished them into my super lucious and juicy a muse | studio sky pigment ink with the back end of a paintbrush until they were fully covered. It takes a while for them to dry, but it's definitely worth the time. To finish off my card, I added some a muse | studio twinkle stickers--they are so teeny and cute, I love teeny and cute!--and a bow from white embroidery floss.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week! 
shop|browse|share



4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lovely card Mary Dawn! So pretty!

Karen B. said...

Great mash of products! Love the gingham too, and the color combo!

sideoats + scribbles said...

I *heart* that gingham paper! I've been hoarding mine tho. Maybe I should use it?!?! :)

Janelle said...

Great layout for this card, Mary Dawn. Nice monochromatic color scheme and I love all those little twinkle sticker rhinestones!