Pages

I Wasn't Gonna Be Braggy

But, seriously, I can't hold it in. I'm a MOXIE FAB WINNER! Seriously, I don't even care what the prize is. I just want a badge to put in my sidebar or something! It's such a confidence boost, I won't deny it.

I've been loving this bicycle so much lately, I got the idea to cut my card base a little narrower to change up the proportions. Something about it this way is so pleasing to my eyeballs. I added the sun from the Be Happy set by Hero Arts and the little birds are from Practicing Creativity Designs.


stamps: hero arts, practicing ceativity designs, PTI
card stock: PTI soft stone
ink: colorbox charcoal chalk, jelly roll stardust pens, white gel pen

8 comments:

Tara said...

Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations!!

Patti J said...

Girl, you are amazing!!! Congratulations! In my opinion, badge or not, you are moxie fab!!!! Hugs!

Leslie Hanna said...

YAY, YOU! *whoot whoot whoot*

Barb said...

Big congrats, Mary! So thrilled for you! Yippee!!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Woo hoo, congrats!!! And love what you did with the bicycle!

Jen Carter said...

Congratulations to you! This is so cute!

Kristina H said...

Congratulations on your win!!

Adorable card.

Allison said...

Gorgeous one-layer!