Pages

I Have an Admirer

Yeah, he made a less than kind comment on my blog yesterday from a brand spankin' new blogger profile. He must be an avid Imagination Movers fan.

I whined and moaned about it and the consensus from my friends is that I've finally arrived. So, thanks, secret admirer person, for validating me and making me whole. You rock. Not really.

Happy Summer 'cause it's over! Day 2 of first grade went off without a hitch, the bus even picked us up today. 



stamps: hero arts, C. C. Designs
card stock: PTI
ink: memento tuxedo black, antique linen distress, copic markers, prismacolor art markers
accessories: ecru crochet cotton, martha stewart piped ribbon
tools: cuttlebug, spellbinders dies, swiss dots embossing folder

7 comments:

Natalie Winterstein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie Winterstein said...

What a tool. Some people have too much time on their hands. I say it's your blog - you can say what you want!!!!

Patti J said...

Great summer card! So glad that the 1st grade is going well. AND that the bus picked up your sweet 1st grader today! Ignore the idiot! Hugs!!!

Allison Rankin said...

I get comments like that at least once a week. Blow 'em off...they don't matter! This is such a unique take on the stamp...good for you!

Barb said...

What a cute card, Mary! Love that sweet image! Just forget about the stupid people who have nothing better to do with their time or lives! Hugs!

Anita Rex said...

WOW! What an idiot! Why do you people even bother to do stuff like that? Seriously it wasn't a bad comment you made! So sorry! Love today's card, you made me laugh with summer is over! Happy the bus came!

Nat said...

super sweet card, love this!!