Pages

Tall Poppy Love

Yummy Hero Arts goodness. Also, this morning while chopping an onion I cut the thumb that was burned--which also happens to have a cut from 3 weeks ago that is still healing. I'm vowing to do nothing with my hands for the rest of forever. (Still prone to exaggeration, yeah.)




stamps: Hero Arts
card stock: PTI, Making Memories red vellum
ink: Hero Hues chalk in poppy and punch, PTI dark chocolate
tools: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, PTI small scallop 9 inch border die

6 comments:

Nichol Magouirk said...

WHOA!!! GORGEOUS. I love these!!!

Jackie said...

Those are beautiful! You do good work when you're crippled :-). I am dangerous in the kitchen, too, so I try to stay out of that area as much as possible. Doesn't work too well.

Karen B. said...

More great cards that could be used in a set. Lovin' this idea. Hope you are ok.

Patti J said...

Whew, girl - if you ever get your hands healed up, no telling what you'll create! Great cards, Dawn. And I really hate that you keep hurting yourself :) Take care, sweetie!

Barb said...

I can't believe you are continually injuring the same thumb! I hate when that happens...it just hurts so bad! I can almost feel your pain! Ugh!

Love these cards though, Mary Dawn! Gorgeous colors, lovely designs and the scalloped edges look fab!

Did I miss the pictures of your new craft room? Or haven't you posted them yet? If not, I would love to see the finished space! Hope you're planning on sharing it with us!

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous, elegant cards Mary Dawn! That poor thumb of yours!