Pages

Being With You

This card is super distressed, wouldn't you agree? Every element, even the image panel? Yes?

My mom took one look at it, and told me that my paper was fraying and she pointed out that spot to the right of the main image. I laughed, but I didn't explain. Sometimes it isn't worth the breath.



stamps: hero arts be happy
card stock: PTI
patterned paper: cosmo cricket
ink: memento tuxedo black, ranger distress antique linen, copics, prismacolor art markers, KIN pencils
tools: cuttlebug, PTI small scallop die, fiskars impression plate
accessories: diamond stickles

5 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

HA! It's like me pointing at someone with torn blue jeans. Who knew they paid EXTRA for that look! :)

Barb said...

What a fun card, Mary Dawn! I love the mix of patterns and textures!

shari said...

Your card is adorable! Sounds like something my mom would say. Shari (cricutrookie)

Kristina said...

Really cute card, very funny story...

Thanks for sharing,
~KristinaH

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific! Love your mother...I am always having to explain everything to mine (and she thinks she is "with the times").