Pages

Another Christmas Card

But it doesn't sing like the two posted previously. In more ways than one! LOL

I'm not feeling very chatty lately, forgive me. But, I still have things to post...so I'm gonna. Also, if you're visiting from a feed reader, please take a moment, if you have one to spare, to click over to the blog. I changed my header and took advantage of the new design features in Blogger to change my background up a bit. I like the simplicity and the sunny color is putting me in a better mood. 




stamps: hero arts, PTI
card stock: PTI
ink: versarmark
embossing powder: Martha Stewart Crafts
tools: ek success notebook border punch, cuttlebug and cuttlebug oval postage stamp die, corner chomper

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty!

Karen B. said...

Your new blog is awesome, did you do it yourself? Like your card too and am amazed that you are thinking Christmas.

Barb said...

wonderful card, Mary Dawn! Love just the hint of green on the edge! Fabulous new blog header too!

Louise said...

Perfect, as usual. Man, I gotta get started with Christmas soon.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful! Love the gold of the trees and the boldness of the red really compliments well!

Libby Hickson said...

The card is so pretty - and love your blog look!