Pages

CSN Stores Review

A few weeks ago, CSN Stores contacted me to do a review on my blog. We were in the midst of moving and it took several emails with a cutie-pie named Caitlin (just like my daughter) to get everything sorted. 

By this time, we were moved in fully but far from settled. I had taken the time to look at the site a few times, but I was, frankly, overwhelmed.

There's an office products store that carries Sharpie white poster paint pens and Wassau card stock. There's a store that carries housewares. There's a store dedicated to shoes. This is one stop shopping.

Many items are offered with free shipping and the site is very easy to navigate. The search bar is intuitive and offers suggestions related to what you've typed in--I found the suggestions to be very helpful in my searches.

In the meantime, we unpacked and got (somewhat) settled in and as I put the finishing touches on my craft room, I realized that the black leather executive chair I'd been using just wouldn't work in my bright and airy lagoon colored room. I knew I'd need a chair that wouldn't cause a black hole to open in the middle of all my new pretty.

I settled on a doctor's stool that was height adjustable--I can use it at the counter height table or the table height counter! I placed my order and waited for a shipping confirmation. I had no trouble navigating the account area of the website. And the chair was delivered 3 or 4 days ahead of schedule--with free shipping.




The color is perfect and the size of it doesn't overwhelm my room. It might be the fanciest roll-y chair I've ever sat in. AND Mr. PinkMexico is not fond of it--so it won't be disappearing into the garage.

I'm very happy with my transaction and I'd recommend CSN Stores--I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for. 

No comments: