Pages

Totally Cute Birthday Invites

If I do say so myself.

I generated the invite and the cupcake topper graphics in Photoshop with clipart and text and printed them on Georgia Pacific white card stock. The red and blue layers are Bazzill Basics--did you guys know that Michael's carries a large assortment of Bazzill now? I colored the cat's hat and tie with prismacolor pencils, prismacolor art markers and my jelly roll red star pen. "Farkly!" as my daughter used to say.

My friend, Dianna asked me to make these for her twin boys' birthday party. I can't wait for pictures!

9 comments:

Samantha said...

These are adorable!! I did a Seuss themed party for my daughter a few years ago - I wish we would have had invites this cute!

Ayana Posadas said...

These are FANTASTIC!!!!

Kristina said...

Fantastic job. Really really cute!!

Thanks for sharing!
~KristinaH

Unknown said...

Love 'em! very Farkly (awesome. word.)

Also awesome is the Cat in the Hat theme for twins. My friend did it too - just love it. Thing 1 & Thing 2. Hee!

Leslie Hanna said...

Totally cute! Love the Cat in the Hat, and I'm glad the next generation does, too!

Anita Rex said...

So cute and such a great friend you are! I have no clue how to do computer stuff like this so I am truly impressed!

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

I adore them --- and of course have no idea who they are for! Tee hee! I'm excited!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a fun theme! Great invitations!! Sweet!

Just visiting via the Paper Crafting Blog Hop! I'm #123.

Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Kelly said...

Really cute invitations.