Pages

I'm weak. I said that I wouldn't buy new stamps for myself before Christmas and I caved. I couldn't resist some of Hero Arts' new release stamps at Archiver's recently. (On a shopping expedition for Christmas gifts, of course.)

DSC01325

I love how this turned out, but the distressing kind of stresses me out--and I got inky.

stamps: Hero Arts friend definition, branch background, heart owls, happy greetings
cardstock: PTI Kraft
patterned paper: Sassafras sweet marmalade wee bundle
accessories: clear embossing powder, versarmark, distress inks, HA flower gems, MS brownstone glitter

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

But your stampy "weakness" makes such stunning things for us to drool over! You are on fire! This card is so stunning. Makes me want to actually use my virgin distress inks, SO badly!