Pages

How gorgeous is this santa? I stamped him on kraft with vintage photo distress ink and coloring him 900 different ways--this was months ago, maybe August or September, when I first purchased the stamp. I "found" them in my scrap drawer the other day and decided to make some cards. I just used the same layout on them all, with different patterns. This paper is from Cosmo Cricket's Winter Wonderland 8x8 pack. Remember when they did 8x8? I miss the 8x8.


DSC01219

And some detail:
DSC01221
stamps: Santa Collage by Rubber Stampede, Jolly Christmas by Hero Arts
cardstock: PTI kraft, Archiver's

patterned paper: Winter Wonderland by Cosmo Cricket
accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities, KIN pencils, Prismacolor pencils, Prismacolor colorless blender marker, Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger, white gell pen, Recollections sticky backed pearls

2 comments:

alicat said...

MD- those Santa's are gorgeous! I love the detail on all of them- like the hint of red on the cheeks and nose...so cool!

8x8 cards- gosh you don't see those much anymore...

xo

sherree said...

love the Santa!!! very pretty cards :)