Pages

Not A Creature Was Stirring...

This adorable image is a from Mo's Digital Pencil, it's called Not Even a Mouse. I love his little teabag pillow.

Are you tired of the Making Memories Deck the Halls paper yet? Yeah, me neither! HA! I found this paper at Tuesday Morning recently and it was such a steal! 25 12x12 sheets of each for only 2.99. I'll never run out of it, NEVERRRRRRRR.

I colored this little guy with my pencils, a mix of Koh I Nor and Prismacolor and I've been blending them (when appropriate due to inks and such) with a Prismacolor Colorless Blender. Works like a dream with the Koh I Nor's, actually. I've been using Copics for my fleshtones though and I did so here for my mousey.


stamps: Not Even a Mouse from Mo's Digital Pencil
cardstock: GP white, red card base
patterned paper: Making Memories Deck the Halls collection
ink: printer, Copic
tools: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ribbon Tags Trio, Nestabilities Large Rectangles, EK Success Corner rounder, Martha Stewart Double Scallop edge punch



1 comment:

Patty Tanúz said...

Holaaaa!!! A kiss for you from a Mexican Scrapper, you have a beautiful blog and I like a lot your cards!!!! wow!