Pages

Hero Club Challenge: Paper Piecing

The Hero Club Challenge for last week was paper piecing, as I mentioned in my previous post. I love paper piecing, saves me from coloring.

I used Sweet Kiki Larue from All That Scraps along with a sentiment from Hero Arts Clear Design Elephants. I think Kiki's hair is adorable and I love the pearls on her shoes. Here are two versions for you to enjoy. (LOL)


stamps: sweet kiki larue, hero arts clear design elephants
ink: Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, copic E00
cardstock: PTI stamper's select white
patterned paper: making memories chloe's closet 6x6 pad and 8x8 collection pack, recollections autumn mat stack
tools: Nestabilities Large Rectangles, Martha Stewart detail scissors
accessories: vintage button, Offray ribbon,
ranger glossy accents, Koh-I-Nor pencils blended with Prismacolor colorless blender, recollections half-back sticky pearls



stamps: sweet kiki larue, hero arts clear design elephants
ink: Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, copic E00
cardstock: PTI stamper's select white
patterned paper: basic grey lemonade, recollections autumn mat stack
tools: Nestabilities Large Rectangles, Martha Stewart detail scissors
accessories: vintage button, Offray ribbon, ranger glossy accents, Koh-I-Nor pencils blended with Prismacolor colorless blender, recollections half-back sticky pearls

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

These are terrific...love the scrappy look on a plain BG! MUST CASE!