Pages

My Love for Hero Arts is Enormous

Are you bored with my Hero Arts cards yet? Well too bad! I love this stamp set. It's very versatile, I've used it to make baby boy and baby girl cards, birthday cards and this 'thinking of you' card. The birthday sentiment might be my favorite, I'll show you that one again tomorrow.

The base is PTI kraft, the sentiment and punched strip are from Making Memories 8x8 ledger pad, the elephant is pieced from Making Memories Sydney--it's also an 8x8 scrapbook pad. I used walnut stain distress ink to stamp the elephant and the sentiment. The ends of the sentiment strip are punched with a square punch to make it look like a banner and I used two layers of foam adhesive in the center of the strip to give it some extra height.

This was a super fast card to make, choosing my patterned paper took more time than the actual construction of the card did. Ain't that always the way?


Enjoy your afternoon, and thanks for checkin' me out.



1 comment:

Sonia said...

Love your card, look so cute.
Great Job!
**Sony**
Puerto Rico