Pages

Another HA Man Week card

I love die cut birds, I buy every single Silhouette bird image that gets released (sooner or later) and then--never use them. I cut these and the branch from PTI vintage cream cardstock and stamped them with Hero Arts Artistic Windows wood mounted stamp set. I love the way it looks, but I think I'll try cutting them smaller next time, they seem to overwhelm the card. The sentiment is PTI from the Vintage Picnic Sentiments and the ink is Colorbox, the Berries and Chocolates Queue.



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

AHH!! THE BIRDS! heee! <3 :P

Lauri said...

This is cute...I cannot make die cuts like that work for me at all!

mudmaven said...

This is really nice! I really need to try my hand at some diecuts - these are great!

Sonia said...

I really like birds.... you card look so beautiful.

**Sony**