Pages



Here is another quick and easy card for the publishing call I told you about yesterday--and a link if anyone's interested.

I hope I'm not boring you guys, but I have a tendency to work with a certain idea, stamp or patterned paper until I get it out of my system. I've thought about posting the related cards together in the same post--but nah, that would make sense. AND then I'd have to come up with even more blog filler!




cardstock: PTI Stampers Select White, Bazzill Basics Smooth (pink)
patterened paper: Martha Stewart Bright 12x12 pad
embellishments: American Crafts rubons, Offray ribbon
tools: EK Success 1-1/4 in circle punch (for balloons and giant scallop border), Marvy triangle punch for banner end, EK Success adhesive foam, Ad-tech glue dot tape runner

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I like seeing stuff in dribbles. :-)

Dawny P said...

Im so with you re the using of the same stuff!! I have all my faves and they pop up over and over again. But hey chick, it's your work so you use what the heck you like sweetie. It's always fab whatever you do. Love that stripey paper - how cool xxxxx