Pages

Blogathon has begun! And last night I decided to guest blog for my friend Colin Brooks over at his blog, Therapy In The Making. My shift starts at 4 am, EST. But there will be prizes and chat cams and all sorts of fun things going on over there. Please visit and cheer us on with your comments; and if you can find it in your heart and wallet, sponsor us, we are raising money for Doctors Without Borders.


Colin Brooks, Therapy In The Making
Dave2, Blogography
Katie, Kat Scratch Fever
Monique, When We Were Liars...
Ruthie, from the internets (she might be kinda famous?)
Sodapop, The Soda Stand
dreimer1217, I'm The Loud Friend

Here's Colin B, bloggin' like a crazy person!





1 comment:

therapy in the making said...

Seriously... that webcam idea almost killed me. I couldn't pick my nose for 24 hours!

Thank you so much for being there and helping! You rock and we couldn't have done it without you!