Pages



Yep, that's Beachie Emma...but wait, what's that she's wearing? How...

I drew her some bell bottoms and some mary janes, yo! I have the digital Beachies II images and when I first spied Waving Emma here, I knew she had to have bell bottoms. So, I gave her some! She's still way cuter in her bathing suit, but she loves her party clothes too!


stamps: Beachies II digis from ATS, Pretty Hat Anya (for the birdie on her shirt)
cardstock: PTI stamper's select white and Bazzill swiss dot
patterned paper: DCWV The Sweet Stack
embellishments: offray ribbon, Making Memories Vintage Findings Crystal stick pin
tools: Spellbinder's Nestabilities and Martha Stewart Double Scallop Punch

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Awesome MD! I love her pig shirt...too cute in the pinks and purples!

Kelly said...

hee! Adorable!!!

Leslie Hanna said...

Oh, how clever you are! Love the little birdie on her shirt - nice touch!