Pages

I'm sorry to be so neglectful to my blog. But I have been doing things that are productive. (Aside from catching my bedroom alight; no paper was harmed in that incident, by the way.) I have rearranged my bedroom, switched to a smaller yet more comfortable bed and I have extended my stamping space. My husband doesn't even seem to mind, he's so good to me carrying the heavy stuff and all.

What was once a corner/nook is now much more. I have appropriated some storage that wasn't being used to its fullest and I am so much more comfortable in my Crap Studio.

Perhaps, if I get the damn ribbon sorted, I'll post photos tonight.

2 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Crap Studio! OMG, that is hysterical! Pics! We need pics!!!!

Dianna@KennedyAdventures said...

Girl!! Everything is beautiful! You must email me, and get me caught up.
DK