Pages



I promise, I'm almost finished with these. I love this basicGrey Marrakech paper, it's so luscious! This pattern reminds me of a quilt while still seeming ethnic and rich. Its official, I want to marry Marrakech--and not just so he can get a greencard. SHUT UP! I KNOW. LOL--been there, done that.





sentiment: CK Cardstarters font
cardstock: PTI, SU
patterned paper: basicGrey
embellishments: natural colored crochet cotton
tools: EK Success pierced scallop border punch, Spellbinders tags trio


I don't think I say it enough: Thank you for reading my blog and thanks so much to those of you who comment. I adore comments, it so validates me! LOL I know, I'm hopeless tonight.

4 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Hmmm ... maybe I should OPEN my pack of these papers, ya think?

Allison Rankin said...

Fabu! I lovey this paper too...too bad I haven't got my ass out of my chair and picked up mine from the LSS!

Lauri said...

Love that paper!!!!! You are too funny!

Mary Dawn said...

it's true, lauri! he was even from morrocco LOL