Pages



Here's Beachie Trevor. He's just hangin' out in his bucket, you know, tryin' to stay cool. I can't get enough of these images from CC Designs at All That Scraps. I printed Trevor on to PTI Stamper's Select White and colored him with pencils/clear blender. I used a couple of my last scraps from my Making Memories Cheeky pad. I'm gonna miss that little guy.

Stay cool, and have a great day! Today is my wedding anniversary, six years! Nope, I didn't even make him a card...yet, eeek.


stamps: CC Designs, Starvingartistamps
cardstock: PTI
patterned paper: Making Memories
embellishments: stash buttons, string, ribbon scrap
tools: Nestabilities, ribbon tags trio (with one end trimmed), Martha Stewart double scallop edge punch

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute...love the buttons here!