Pages



Just a quickie tonight--I finally finished those gift sets and I will be sharing those individually because I am a lazy blogger. This first one is my favorite of the bunch! This layout would be perfect for monogrammed stationary, and I'll be using it for my friend Tracey's birthday present this year.

And that paper, basicGrey Mellow Harvested is discontinued. I hate Michael's for waiting until it was discontinued to put it on the shelf. Now I need that pattern like I need air and THERE IS NONE AVAILABLE! Bah.



paper: PTI kraft, Bazzill swiss dots, basicGrey Mellow
tools: nestabilities by spellbinders, tags dies by provocraft, circle punch by EK success
embellishments: ribbon by offray, sticky pearls by recollections

4 comments:

Lauri said...

oh..don't you just spit when you find a paper you LOVE and then it is gone??? I bet you can find it online....pretty card!

Michele Kovack said...

Very pretty! Love the little pearl accents!

Leslie Hanna said...

Your precious BG Mellow is not toally gone from the face of the earth! Check online, like here: http://franticstamper.com/bgmellow.htm
Okay, not ALL of them are there, but some of the patterns still are! I'll bet if you call or email Fran, she'd be glad to snag those sheets for you! :-)

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous design, Mary Dawn!